Knickerbocker Group often has job openings in the architecture, interior design, woodworking, carpentry, and construction management divisions. If you’d like to work in a collaborative and rewarding environment, please send us your letter of interest and résumé. We will be in touch!
Job Openings at Knickerbocker Group
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Full-Time | Estimated Start: Immediate | Boothbay Office
Knickerbocker Group is an award-winning design and construction management firm with offices in Boothbay and Portland, Maine. We are hiring a Senior Interior Designer in to work in our Boothbay office on our design/build team as well as directly with clients. The ideal candidate is creative and enjoys working in a fast-paced collaborative environment. Construction management experience & knowledge of IvyMark a plus.
- 4 to 10 years of experience in residential design
- Advanced project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with AutoCAD & Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of window treatment & furniture construction practices, and the ability to hand sketch concepts
Please email a cover letter and résumé to Debbie Hilscher, Human Resources Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.